Monday, June 10, 2013

Some nice glazing results

I've had a chance to get some glazing done and some of the results have been quite nice. Here are a few I really like.

This is a commemorative mug designed per my sister's request
 for her 4-legged buddy Louie who passed away in April. "Good boy Louie" was a sweet dog!
(I just put this in the mail today. What are the chances she'll see it here first?  None to low - I hope!)

Grossmont clay.... not bad! Beer stein size.
Can you believe this is the same colorant used on the "Louie" mug above?!?

More Grossmont clay, wax and chrome red glaze! 


So, there's more work to be done. I'm putting decals on some pieces. Fingers crossed for the next decal firing. Some glazes came out a little bubbly in the last one. It may have fired a little too hot....





No comments:

Post a Comment