Sunday, July 29, 2012

Slow Saturday in the Park

Whether people stayed home to watch the Olympics or enjoy the beach, there was not a lot of traffic at Balboa Park yesterday. So I decided to take today off! I started the day by putting decals on some pots fresh out of the kiln. That was fun. Of course creating decals meant time on the computer. The computer crashed 3 times which meant messing around trying to figure out what was causing the problem!?! Fingers crossed things are taken care of, but it's definitely time to do a little backing up and then free up some disk space! 
On Saturday I'm going to Alex Long's Copper Raku workshop in Encinitas! So I'd like to have one of my own pieces to raku. Hopefully I'll be able to fill the kiln and finish a bisque before Friday. I'll have to get busy tomorrow and the day after!

No comments:

Post a Comment