Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Year 2012

The flu kind of caught up with us as Christmas drew near. I just didn't have the energy to get to that last round of throwing and firing I had hoped to squeeze in. But I had my first "trunk sale" - namely an impromptu sale out of the trunk of my car! Sales to 3 people amounted to 1/2 the amount I made at the Holiday Hit List. That without the booth fee or having to haul tables/props and full inventory! Not bad!

So I'm looking forward to getting a fresh start in the new year! Yeah! There are a few projects on deck when I do. Meanwhile, what are my goals for this coming year?
1) Figure out a few good local venues.
2) Buy some new equipment I've been eyeing (plate setters).
3) Create a good photo set up. Take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment