Friday, May 10, 2013

Show Season Summer 2012

For the rest of the year on Saturday of the 2nd full weekend, I'll be in Balboa Park by the Houses of Hospitality. That's at the corner of Presidents Way and  Pan American Road. Daylight savings hours from 10-5. Maybe I'll see you this Saturday 5/11?!? Mother's Day weekend! Hope yours is wonderful! 

Here's a recent favorite mug with a vintage image.

I've been busy in the studio. I've had some nice glaze results with some new glaze patterns. One I'm calling "Prism" and so far I've made it in blue and in yellow. I sold a gorgeous blue serving bowl in the blue Prism pattern and didn't even take a picture! What was I thinking?!? Obviously not thinking at all! Anyway, on to making more. And taking pictures this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment